At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing, and we are looking for a Data Analyst Analyst to join our UniQue team.
What will you bring to the team?
- Ensure the effective operation of FADN by conducting high-quality data collection, verification, and validation while maintaining data confidentiality.
- Run data validation software, analyze results, and provide reports to users.
- Monitor quality assessment tests for FADN data in collaboration with internal IT specialists and analysts.
- Create technical documentation.
- Participate in regular team coordination meetings and meetings with Member States representatives.
- Facilitate effective communication of FADN data to the EU public and research community.
- Support the transition to the Farm Sustainability Data Network (FSDN) by sharing expertise with colleagues and proposing system development options.
- Provide high-quality support to the network of liaison agencies by managing the helpdesk, assisting Member States with their data collection process, interpreting FADN regulations, and addressing various user requests.
- Configure and conduct business testing of the RICA IS platforms, contributing to their enhancement in terms of improved functionalities and design.
- A minimum of Master's Degree is required.
- Exceptional analytical and numeracy skills.
- Proficient in organizing, prioritizing, and applying systems thinking.
- Proficiency in IT, particularly in handling farm accounting data.
- Extensive experience in working with databases and data management IT tools.
- Capacity to analyze business processes, identify functional requirements, and propose improvements.
- Knowledge of farm accounting principles and a basic understanding of farm business activities.
- Demonstrated experience in providing end-user assistance and training.
- Expertise in Oracle and SQL.
- Excellent proficiency in XML and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of JIRA issue tracking.
- Very Good understanding of SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Proficiency in SAS programming.
- Familiarity with Confluence.
- Fluency in English at a minimum B2 level is required.