Our Enterprise Division is leading the way to let people collaborate better together, by ensuring engaging experiences. From boardroom or meeting room to classroom. To support our learning experience business unit who’s providing an interactive, virtual learning solution weConnect for corporate learning centers, business schools & universities, we are looking for a System Test Engineer.
Your job would consist of
- Design, development and maintenance of user-facing elements (web client) and integration with server side logic
- Design, development and maintenance of backend logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient and maintainable code and writing the automated tests for your code.
- Devops activities
What You Bring To The Table
- You have good analytical skills and an eye for detail and quality
- You have good communication & problem solving skills.
- You are eager to learn and grow.
- Provide constructive design and code reviews.
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- You feel comfortable to work in close collaboration with fellow developers and product owner and like to share your ideas and knowledge.
- Experience and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Be able to think from a user perspective and keep the UI simple, consistent, and intuitive to use.
These Are Considered a Plus
- Experience with React
- Experience with nodejs
- Experience with meteor