FunctieomschrijvingBelong. Believe. Be You. Belden.
Propel your career surrounded by a diverse team of innovative, goal-oriented individuals who are pursuing the next generation of connectivity solutions. At Belden, you’ll participate in work that will challenge you and position you to excel. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to a broad base of expertise and perspectives. Together, we’ll continue on a journey of innovation, creating a connected world and paving the way for automation. Join us and let’s build the future.
Place: Olen Type: Hybrid/Full-Time Level: Mid-Senior
You will make an impact in the following way:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in a .Net software environment.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools
- Perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues.
- Introducing new technologies and platforms into the development activities of the R&D group
What you will bring:
- Education – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Experience – In developing, debugging, and maintaining C# code, strong C# coding skills
- Agile Development – Ability to multi-task with varying priorities in an agile development environment and experience in working in a multidisciplinary team together with hardware and firmware engineers
- Quality Assurance – Experience in setting up unit- and component testing and using automated testing
- Language proficiency – Fluency in English (spoken and written) and ability or willingness to work in dutch-speaking teams
Let’s Write the Next 100 Years Together.
Join a global community striving to improve connectivity and security. The work we’re doing puts our people on the front lines of impacting lives and shaping the future. Propel your story of innovation by helping Belden write the next chapter in ours. Shape your future at Belden.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.