We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Supporting over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
As a senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for the backend code of our website and web application. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern web technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic person that likes to be challenged and loves building new stuff, features and can't wait to contribute to our already amazing product.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development (.net/c#) Good knowledge of .NET core, Entity framework, SQL server, Azure Cloud..
- Knowledge of Angular 12, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS is a plus
- Great people skills
- An ambition to grow towards technical leadership
- Agile en DevOps experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work in a small team with a passion for writing clean and testable code.
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the VP Development
- You’ll be part of the Development team
- Location: Mechelen
- Start date: As soon as possible
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day
- #RydooHybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you work most efficient
- #RydooOnTour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Possibility to start Dutch or French language courses
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉)
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?